Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MG kits

Time flies...

Just the other day, while having dinner, I was talking to kbata. I was telling him I realised how long I haven't done an MG kit!! It has almost been like what... 1 1/2 years?? If my memory serves me right, the last MG I touched was a Crossbone....

This alone proves a few things....

1) I really have no time for MG....
2) HG kits are getting so much better that MGs are practically things of the past(well at least for me...)
3) I'm getting too lazy...=P
4) I have no motivation to build them...

Well, whatever the reason could be, I think we can all agree that over the years of "investment" into Bandai, we are finally seeing rewards by having better grades of kits coming out.... Compare a first gen MG Zaku 2 to the current MG Zaku 2 ver 2 to get an idea....

Well, enuough small talk... back to my erm... 1/144 kit, haha.... MG....(-.-lll)

No comments: