Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy 2010!!
Ya I know I'm a few days late, but hey, better late than never right?? Haha... 2010 is hopefully a good year for me, both in terms of Modeling and life.... Been working on a kit, building stages are completed, now left painting,. hopefully can be done by the middle of the month, then can continue my long delayed Nu Gundam, followed by WOOB for Plamo....
Looks like a busy start to 2010 for me le, haha.... Hopefully this year can see the fruits of my labour start blooming. Gonna chiong as many competitions as possible and hopefully win a little something in return. been waiting for over 3 or 4 yrs le=(... Oh well should wait and see...
Lots of new kits on the release too, must watch my wallet man, or else can forget about going to Japan for holiday le, haha...
Ok enuf ranting then, stay tune for my next it. Till then take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!=)

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Thanks dude! Happy new year to ya too!!=)