Saturday, January 23, 2010

GN X-IA (Part 6)

Well, have finally done up the legs..... Argh, I really hate white paint, always seem too diluted to work with>=(

Anyways, did a lot of masking for the leg portion, but unfortunately no pics to show as I was too exhausted and pissed to remember to take them=P

Here one can see the panel lines clearly after wash. In my opinion, I really need more panel line practice....=(

Decals were also up. Used random decals from all sorts of kits to spice this kit up. Fitted the top half...

Then there is also the groin area and the back skirt... Nothing really special. Again, just try out something new and different=)

Decals up again and detailed up as well....

Looks ok rite?? Haha....

Well that is all for now, next up the arms and the little orbs for extra details and I can safely say, I'm all done with my first kit of 2010!!!\('u')/

2 comments:

VC said...

I like it man, very Ver. Ka style. Jim, I must tell you something, your work and style has improved a lot since the Green coloured Enact. I think you finally found the style that suits you. Keep up the good work.

And you don't want to join me here in Germany man, My lips are all cracked, food is expensive and all shopping close at 7pm!! Crap!!

Jimmy said...

Haha, thanks Vinc!!! Go Germany is a good experience la... Not everyone has a chance man! hahahaha.... Try to enjoy the rest of your trip, haha....XD