Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GN X-IA(Part 5)

Typing this on a stormy night... Weather is so unpredictable these days....

Anyways, as I mentioned before, I'm trying a new method of completing my kit i.e Spraying, decaling, washing and flat coating one section of a kit at a time...

Have done up the head and top half of the body minus arm and here are the results....

The front....

I experimented on Mazora paint on the internals. One can see slight colour change in the Gun Metal, but overall I had to agree with Ben (aka Izakku81) that this series of paints are quite disappointing....=(

And the back.....

I must add, I used GAIA flat coat for this kit and the results simply blew me away. WHile the colours have been matt down, the brilliance in them are still retain vs other flat coats like Gunze where the colours tend to dull down a bit.... Good stuff and highly recommended for everyone!!

Also if anyone has the "correct" way of applying Mazora paints please please leave a comment and share share, thanks!!!

I think it looks good so far, bit just let me know what you think, open to suggestions for improvement. Thanks for looking=)

2 comments:

VC said...

Nice work man, looks good.
I'm freezing my ass off here in Germany man. I need steamboat here man!

Jimmy said...

I want to join u in Germany man!!! Haha.....XD So stressed in SG....=(