Friday, June 11, 2010

World cup fever plus Mid Year Compy

As if the stars themselves were destined to line up like this, the World cup has arrived!!!! And to top things off, Mid year compy is here too!!!!!

Well, this year's Mid year compy looks pretty good. Not only because there were lots of quality kits, but because ShengTai finally got it right with the display cabinets!! Yahoo!!!! As usual the big guns were on form and 3 displayed works really caught my eye. The Red Sazabi from Titanium, The Sinanju from Orange and finally the 3 Zakus attacking a Guntank from last year's BAKUC runners up.... With this caliber, I can't wait to see what BAKUC 2010 has install for us!!

And yes world cup fever has hit the world... My favourites to lift this trophy are either Spain or Brazil, but by doing a little bit of research I think Brazil could very well do.... We shall wait and see....

I'll find time to take proper pictures of my Mid Year entry when I get it back, which by the way is the Purple Sinanju... Anyways signing off here, enjoy the pics of the compy by clicking here

Happy World cupping!!!=)

No comments: