Sunday, June 27, 2010


Mg Sinanju Ver R.E

Finally gotten this fella back from the competition. It really is a pain to carry around.... Well at least I know my efforts were not wasted this time round. Gotten myself a merit award... haha...=) Well as promised some snapshots of this fella....

First up some W.I.P. Wanted to support as many hobby shops as possible with this kit, so I went down to H.A.G @ Sunshine Plaza to get the kit...
And also the Bazookas....

A look at the wooden base and also the clay, good stuff btw, which were both bought from M-Workshop also located @ Sunshine Plaza

And then there were the crazy metal thrusters which I gotten from Hobby Kulture. Lots of shapes and sizes to choose from!! @_@



Basically this was a pretty OOB kit, only major mod I suppose was the sharpening of the spikes....



Test fitted the thrusters...


And so this was the before picture...

And the after pictures....




Well, overall had mixed feelings about this here kit. It is both a joy and frustration to build.... But overall I am very satisfied with the finished product.

Also like to thank an Overseas friend for giving me this idea of an alternate coloured Sinanju... You know who you are if you are reading this, haha....

Also like to thank Kbata and "Fujimi" for helping me carry this fella back..... haha... Owe ya one guys

Ok that's all for now, please let me know how you feel and enjoy the pictures. Till next time...=)

No comments: