Sunday, March 14, 2010

HGUC Nu Gundam Ver R.E

Well, after slightly over one year, I am proud to announce the completion of my HGUC NU GUNDAM!!!! YAHOO!!! Bring out the Champagne!! Ok here are the pictures then!!


Used third party metal thrusters to enhance details=)
And finally a parting shot....
This has got to be one of my favorite kits around although I felt I could have done a lot better..... But be warned, although it is very well engineered and all, when it comes to the painting stage, be prepared to lose A LOT OF masking tape!!! It is masking hell (....or heaven to some, haha)

Thanks for looking and please give me some feedback, thank you all!!!XD

3 comments:

janus lu said...

You have made a beautiful Nu Gundam, bro. Great job! :)

Jimmy said...

Hi Janus, thanks as always man!!!

VC said...

Wow, This must be your best work to date man. Excellent, very impressive!!

Vin Tay